Riot fix the home laser!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• OMFG if i get dived 1 more time and they take 0 damage its idiotic, sion and diana both dived and got to top of staircase diana even was on the f*cking homepad for a second and yet neither of them got shot even once!!!!!!

fix the timeing and fix the damn zone, it seems to be MUCH worse on the bottom staircase! we were on the left side of the map
  • As far as I know, there's no point on the spawning platform that cannot be reached by the laser. If you're going up the stairs, you should be hit well before you're on the platform. Can you be more descriptive about what happened?
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by ploki122 View Post
    hmmm... I know there are 2 kinds of fountain, filed a bug a while ago that had gotten a Red post in it (can't remember exactly the intent of the post, but there was an acknowledgement).

basically, you have SR's fountain who deal 1000 true damage every ~1second, reveals stealth and hit through protections. And you have PG's, CS's and old TT's iirc, who dealt ~1k physical damage, didn't reveal stealth and didn't go through damage protection (Kayle's Interventiong, Tryn's undying Rage, Poppy's Diplomacy, or even barrier/morde's iron shield). So basically, if you build enough armor/damage mitigation or have abilities to ignore damage, you can dive the enemy team (at least in PG and CS, and possibly in the old/new TT)
    </td></tr></table>
    This is partially correct.

There are two original SR laser turrets: one for blue, one for purple. Duplicates of the SR versions were made for CS. Another set of duplicates were made for PG. The SR ones were identical to the old TT ones.

However, the fact that CS and PG lasers weren't working properly was a code issue--not because it was a different set. Replacing the duplicates with the originals gave the same issues... that's how I know. The lack of stealth reveal was actually only on blue-side lasers... and it was on SR too. It was just more noticeable on CS/PG because you had a much easier time suiciding into it while stealthed. The old TT laser range discrepancy was also a code issue--those were actually the same files as SR lasers.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by ploki122 View Post
    EDIT : nvm, editing,

P.s. I guess my first point wasn't clear... actually i misunderstood what the Rioter told me probably. I think he/she (let's say it) answered that they acknowledged the 2 effects, not 2 sets of tower...
    </td></tr></table>
    It may have actually been me that talked about it, then :P