"Bro I'm so High"

• Inc 20 min loss

Can we mix it up a little? how about "i'm so tripping right now Malphite is telling me life's secrets" or "I'm so high right now the cops just tased me...afk getting arrested"
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by LastTestament View Post
    Inc 20 min loss

Can we mix it up a little? how about "i'm so tripping right now Malphite is telling me life's secrets" or "I'm so high right now the cops just tased me...afk getting arrested"
    </td></tr></table>
    I was once in a game, where our bot lane was Weedlord420 and Waybaked. They said they were 'hotboxing bot lane'

strangely, we won in 20 minutes.

Now, I'm not condoning drug use, but, if someone routinely is abusing substances while playing LoL, the matchmaker should be rating them accurately, so it shouldn't be a big issue on your win chances.

That being said, don't do drugs, kids. It's not good for you, and your teammates really won't appreciate it if you can't give it your all.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Clasiczzz View Post
    hell yeah zil smokes the herb he knows the lingo
    </td></tr></table>
    I actually don't, but I live next to Venice, California. It's a lot like knowing a bit about Cajun food if you live in Louisiana, or a bit about beer if you live in Denver, or a bit about fake outrage if you live in the United States.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by LastTestament View Post
    Inc 20 min loss

</td></tr></table>
    I was once in a game, where our bot lane was Weedlord420 and Waybaked. They said they were 'hotboxing bot lane'

Now, I'm not condoning drug use, but, if someone routinely is abusing substances while playing LoL, the matchmaker should be rating them accurately, so it shouldn't be a big issue on your win chances.

That being said, don't do drugs, kids. It's not good for you, and your teammates really won't appreciate it if you can't give it your all.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by ploki122 View Post
    aren't using names that aren't directly related to the topic an offense to the forum rules?
    </td></tr></table>
    ??

All I said was:

• Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pika Fox View Post
    Carrying Begginer AI games for them doesnt count.
    </td></tr></table>
    Mr Pokemon Fan --

I actually don't play AI games. I understand your perspective on 'begginer' games though, given your other interests ;p

- Zileas
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dragonk View Post
    Hilariously this is coming from a borderline alcoholic.
    </td></tr></table>
    I like alcohol, I don't NEED alcohol. Ergo, not an alcoholic.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by valenceo View Post
    marijuana isnt bad for you though >.>
    </td></tr></table>
    The evidence suggests that for adults, you may be right (aside from the obvious stuff like, don't operate heavy machinery or cars while under the influence)...

Unless of course, you are a kid -- in which case it IS bad for you:
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/27/health...pot/index.html

In my thread, I said "kids, don't do it.". From a moral perspective, I'm really in no position to be telling adults what to do ;p And I wasn't. I was telling kids not to. Because it's provably not good for them.

Necessary legal disclaimer: I discourage people from breaking the law. I am not condoning that people smoke 'the ganja', and certainly not condoning it in areas where it is illegal to do so
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by PutridFire View Post
    @zileas so is Riotgames going to set up and move the either colorado or WA. since there change in laws?
    </td></tr></table>
    No, our priority is making fun, competitive multiplayer games enjoyed by gamers like you ;p We will establish offices in a way that best enables us to pursue that goal.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by yobweja View Post
    Just because you aren't dependent on the substance don't recuse yourself from being an alchoholic... there are many forms of alchoholism, if you spend more days a week consuming 3+ beverages than not, you are an alchoholic, whether or not you are dependent.
    </td></tr></table>
    You can throw a label on anything on any criteria. I'm defining 'abuse' of substances as a 'need' and/or a situation in which your life is affected. My daily 2 glasses of wine is neither a need, nor life affecting, except to the extent that my forum writing is more humorous around 9pm.

America likes to pathologize everything in order to:
    1)Make money
    2)Improperly seize the moral high ground
    3)Be smug

Which one is your goal? ;p