League of Legends got me stuck in the friendzone

• I never thought I would say this one day, but wow, **** you Riot. Last friday night I was on my fifth date with this hot girl that I met in a bar and things were getting more serious so I invited her to come to my appartment to (hopefully) have intercourse. We were mutually physically attracted, we'd had a bit of alcohol... everything was perfect. Until we walked in the living room to go to my room, and she saw my huge League of Legends poster on the wall. She then asked if I played LoL, and I said yes, and then she asked if she could play on my computer, so I said yes (wanting to be a nice guy), and she actually played a game... and nothing else happened.

And since then she comes to my house almost every night with her laptop to play League of Legends with me and she calls me her "first gamer friend ever"... -_-'

Thanks Riot!
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by couillemolle View Post
    I never thought I would say this one day, but wow, **** you Riot. Last friday night I was on my fifth date with this hot girl that I met in a bar and things were getting more serious so I invited her to come to my appartment to (hopefully) have intercourse. We were mutually physically attracted, we'd had a bit of alcohol... everything was perfect. Until we walked in the living room to go to my room, and she saw my huge League of Legends poster on the wall. She then asked if I played LoL, and I said yes, and then she asked if she could play on my computer, so I said yes (wanting to be a nice guy), and she actually played a game... and nothing else happened.

And since then she comes to my house almost every night with her laptop to play League of Legends with me and she calls me her "first gamer friend ever"... -_-'

Thanks Riot!
    </td></tr></table>
    My assessment --

You have some shot at a relationship if that's what you are looking for because she's already been out drunk with you and so forth on a 1 on 1 date which implies romantic interest, and obviously feels safe with you... However, if she's a league player, YOU ARE REALLY STUPID TO POST THIS ON THE FORUM. Because, you know, she probably reads them. And women don't necessarily like how men think about these situations.

Just my $0.02. Might want to delete this thread, bro.

- Zileas
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    I never thought I would say this one day, but wow, **** you Riot. Last friday night I was on my fifth date with this hot girl that I met in a bar and things were getting more serious so I invited her to come to my appartment to (hopefully) have intercourse. We were mutually physically attracted, we'd had a bit of alcohol... everything was perfect. Until we walked in the living room to go to my room, and she saw my huge League of Legends poster on the wall. She then asked if I played LoL, and I said yes, and then she asked if she could play on my computer, so I said yes (wanting to be a nice guy), and she actually played a game... and nothing else happened.

Thanks Riot!
    </td></tr></table>
    My assessment --

You have some shot at a relationship if that's what you are looking for because she's already been out drunk with you and so forth on a 1 on 1 date which implies romantic interest, and obviously feels safe with you... However, if she's a league player, YOU ARE REALLY STUPID TO POST THIS ON THE FORUM. Because, you know, she probably reads them. And women don't necessarily like how men think about these situations.

- Zileas
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
    My assessment --

- Zileas
    </td></tr></table>
    Bumping due to forum instability...
  • Quote:

Thanks Riot!
    </td></tr></table>
    My assessment --

- Zileas