Name one flaw about your playstyle.

• Everyone has one.

Mine?

The inability to consistently play at my best. I can have games where I got 0/6/2 then turn around the very next game and score an 8/0/9.

I also have a tendency to farm TOO much.. to the point I don't push objectives like I need to.

What's yours?

Edit:

I'm glad to see this thread has gotten a fair bit amount of use, now do what i'm trying to do, reflect on it. Maybe post a sticky-note on your computer screen (Off to the side of course) with what your flaw is, look at it several times, remind yourself. And improve
  • Too passive and poor positioning... ^_^;

Here's a haiku for improving!
    Need for improvement.
    Zero deaths... not always good...
    Ward to be aggro!
  • I try to fight too much and die for no reason as a result.
  • I get too aggressive and, separately, lose track of the enemy jungler
  • I try to force fights constantly when I perceive we're ahead, even if the fight is a bad one to take.

This, alongside with my general impatience during late game is the reason why RiotMixDJ, RiotAether, and others tell me that I have the strongest throwing arm at Riot.
  • If I see a Teemo, I can't let him out of my sight until one of us are dead.

But for real... I find that if I'm not on my game -- usually happens when I'm tired-- my reaction time and ability to concentrate on everything that's going on (mini-map, cs, poking, etc.) will just go completely down the drain.

Yet I still think it's a good idea to start streaming at 2AM.... >.
  • I look too good in combat.
  • I play mid the most, and I've been getting ganked a lot recently because I either get too cocky when my wards are up (oh hey, their wraiths spawned, better go take them OH HI JUNGLER *die*) or I don't notice when my ward coverage goes down and push too hard (again, OH HI JUNGLER *die*).
  • I tower dive regardless of how terrible the idea may be. My clearly heroic actions are usually followed up with me yelling "Mistakes have been made!" to anyone on Skype as I try to get away before the tower murders my face.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
    I try to force fights constantly when I perceive we're ahead, even if the fight is a bad one to take.

This, alongside with my general impatience during late game is the reason why RiotMixDJ, RiotAether, and others tell me that I have the strongest throwing arm at Riot.
    </td></tr></table>
    Strongest.