black login and main page

• during updating my lol client my power went out, and messed with ym install it seems, since then i have repaired and re installed, multiple times and am still having a problem, both the login screen and the main page after login are black, check pictures because i cant explain very well

client is fixed now!, uninstalled, deleted and folders left behind, and cleared registry, then reinstalled
  • That's strange, BigMD. I don't know what this is, so I'm not 100% sure what to do to fix it. This may be a bit of a longshot, but try this:
    Close your client completely, delete the file "last_versions" in your "RADS" folder, and re-patch.

Let me know if this changes anything.
  • Well, poop. I'll let you know if I have any other advice. For now, does this affect any other aspect of your playing? Can you still access Runes/Masteries/etc? Or is it just the landing page?
  • BigMD, if you try this again, see if it generates any logs from that session. You can find them here:

RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0.0.223\de ploy\logs

Look for one that has a timestamp that matches your session, and post it here.