Season 3 Items Excluded
- Hunter's Machete, Spirit Stone, and its upgrades will be absent due to the lack of jungle in Dominion.
- Homeguard Enchantment is not included because it'd likely have negative ramifications towards build diversity and strategy.
- Liandry's Lament is a weaker version of Blackfire Torch, and will be left out due to differences in champion viability.
- Ohmwrecker will also be removed due to there being no traditional turrets in Dominion.
- Sightstone and Ruby Sightstone will not be available, as wards are not available.
Quote:Any thoughts on the Wraith Collar? It crosses the map on dominion it seems.
Quote:What about Blackfire Torch? Every AP champ is rushing this item and literally snowballing. This items wasn't required, it just made strong characters overpowered. Why cant you disable this item from dominion?(since hextech sweeper is already present and similar AD version is disabled on this map AND DFG is getting buffed.. alot..).
On side note, with these new items there will be many cases of champion x getting overpowered with item y. So please keep an eye on this.
Quote:I'm rather worried about Wraith collar myself.
I and some other guys got together on the PBE, and the guy who got Wrath collar stood on the bot lane speed shrine, well inside the fog of war, and when he activated it, the wraiths went halfway across the map and hit the bots coming out of their spawn.
That item has an absolutely ludicrous range, and the wraiths don't even need vision to acquire targets.
Another thing. Are you planning to change Prospectors items at all, or are you fine leaving them as is?
Quote:I'm going to be using SOTD on ad carries, so i'll feel like i actually do damage during midgame for once. I don't think it'll be op on bruisers because they already do tons of damage with their skills alone and they really should be buying other items (e.g.: pantheon is going to kill you whether his regular attacks crit or not).
So RiotNome, why won't ohmwrecker be carried over? Cause I could see the active being useful for redirecting turret fire off squishy teammates that either went in too early or happened to be in range when the tank walks off point to chase someone. It seems like it would very helpful when diving towers.