Why Isn't my RP Code Working?

• Hello. Not sure if this is the right section but I have a question. I recently bought a $5 RP card and when i try to claim my RP, it doesn't work. I accidently put the $5 RP code in the "Codes" section of the shop. Could that be the reason why it's not working? please answer.
  • Does the card give $5 worth of RP, or does it cost $5 but grant you content?

If it's either one and you didn't get what the card said you should, reach out to our player support team for sure.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by King Lee 2015 View Post
    Hm. Possibly. Is it a content card if it only gives me stuff like EXP and IP boost?
    </td></tr></table>
    Does it look like this? http://www.shoppingnexus.com/images/...ter-5-card.jpg

If so, I don't believe RP is awarded with the card- just the content that's listed on it.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Kirra X View Post
    Also if its this sort of card I believe you'll want to put the code in under "Codes" on the left when you click the story button.
    Not in RP redemption area.
    </td></tr></table>
    We recently made it so you can put prepaid RP cards in the store's Codes area. A lot of users were trying to do it.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by King Lee 2015 View Post
    Ugh. My friend bought the card for me but I read the list and those are the items that i got. >.> Thanks tho.
    </td></tr></table>
    No problem. It's not the normal card we've been selling so there's bound to be a few cases of confusion.