@Riot, Does This Really Deserve a Ban?

• Yes another QQ thread about my tribunal ban.

Riot this is really unacceptable, I hope you take a look at my case and judge for yourself as to whether or not I deserve banning.

I LOVE your game to the extent that you could call me addicted. I play the game so much that in the event that i do receive a report or two, even on a very rare occasion, they would add up simply because of how often i play. The main reason players report others is for having a bad game, which is ridiculous. So if I have a bad game once every 20 or so games and 3 reports in 2 games gets me banned; in 40 games i could potentially be banned.

Another factor that doesn't benefit me is that I am a very inconsistent player, I'm off and on. I rarely play average games, its usually I do great, or I do awful, which is nice sometimes but often just gets me a lot of reports because i have more bad games than other players.

I had 2k elo in season two, not because i had a great per game average k//d/a ratio, but because I am a very strategic player and I understand how to win a game.

I would like you to take a look at my tribunal case review and see for yourself as to whether or not i deserve to be banned.
    I also have some explaining for each case

Case 1: I had a rough start to the game, i just set up a new computer and my settings were all jacked up, which irritated be because it ruined the start to my game, i swore a few times, but it wasn't consistent, and i wasn't specifically harassing any member of my team. Quite the contrary, i was being harassed by them for having a bad game which really irritated me, so I harassed back. I was mainly just mad at the start which as you can see is where all the cursing was done.

Case 2: I was reported by one ally, mainly just because of my score which i why the ally's reason for reporting was "toxic gameplay".

I was banned for 2 weeks for having two bad games and only three reports (all of which were from teammates) .

Heres my case: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5881833/#nogo

Thank you.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by TrollButt View Post
    Nobody should be banned for words. For gameplay yes, but for insults? This is the internet. Tough up or unplug.
    </td></tr></table>
    We don't run things that way. If you can't be a sportsmanlike member of our community, we don't want you to play League of Legends.

On the other hand, if you love competitive games, and you hate playing other games where you have to put up with **** like that, welcome to LoL.

Edit:
    Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Reginalds Smurf View Post
    I was banned for 2 weeks for having two bad games and only three reports (all of which were from teammates) .

Heres my case: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5881833/#nogo
    </td></tr></table>
    Being banned for "only three games" is a common misconception. In order to get into the Tribunal, you have to get an overwhelming amount of reports. The Tribunal pulls a handful of your recent reports, but it's often just the tip of the iceberg.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by RockLobster88 View Post
    Lyte actually did explain this in a red post. Essentially, out of all the reports, and for each Tribunal review, a select few cases are pulled for judging. Say there are 250 cases against a player.

One person judges cases 25, 167, and 189
    Another judges case 30
    Another judges 1, 5, 200, 203, and 249

It's all random, but they're all pulled from a pool, and this is to establish an efficient judging process.
    </td></tr></table>
    What he said.