Legendary skins for Female champions?

• Where are they, Riot?

We only have Annie in Wonderland and Firefighter Tristana, from what I can find. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Male champions with legendary skins: Galio, Vladimir, Dr. Mundo, Corki (2), Blitzcrank, Ezreal (more than legendary), Cho'Gath (2), Nunu, Olaf, Teemo, Tryndamere, Heimerdinger, Twisted Fate, Brand and now Nocturne.

Please, Riot. >_>

[The new Nocturne teaser looks absolutely amazing, and I don't even play Nocturne. But there's a painfully obvious bias towards giving male champions legendary skins. I want to represent my love for femme fatale champions with awesome legendary skins.]
  • Hmm.. I wonder which females I might have a few legendary skin ideas for.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by AlphariusRising View Post
    Is it scary robot Leona?
    or scary robot Diana?
    </td></tr></table>
    Well, I did do the current Scray Robot Nocturne, so ya never know =P
  • In all seriousness, I have indeed worked on a few as-of-yet unreleased lady-skins that may or may not end up being legendary. Things evolve in the pipeline.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Strawberrycocoa View Post
    Ironstylus, may I ask something?

I thought I saw a mention that you had been tasked to work on the Visual Rework missives. Is that your primary focus now or are you doing that AND creating new skins/champions?

Just curious.
    </td></tr></table>
    So here's the thing. I'm sort of everywhere. I've changed teams from Champion -> Skins -> Reworks, though I sort of do everything. Right now I'm currently doing 2 reworks, one skin, finishing up work on a champion and helping do some components of another champion. I'm that lucky jerk who sort of gets to cherry pick what I like to do. I'm also working on other stuff which is like.. "development tools" I suppose you could call them that generally help the art department with style and consistency. That's a whole other thing.

I sort of poke my head into the other departments when something interests me but right now I'm helping to put the pedal to the metal on reworks as the dedicated concept resource there. That came about because of the style stuff I was working on and because there was very little concept bandwidth there.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chyrø View Post
    Simply make a 'my little pony' Soraka legendary.
    Rainbows everywhere.
    </td></tr></table>
    Well, I did work on a Soraka skin, but as you may have noticed it was neither legendary nor really that good =/
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Strawberrycocoa View Post
    Thank you for sating my curiosity Lord Parrot.

I'd love to be a lucky jerk like you one day.
    </td></tr></table>
    It's not a bad gig. I have no idea how I became qualified enough to do it..
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by iAaeru View Post
    Akali has ages out there without a nice skin, give her a legendary pleasure!
    </td></tr></table>
    I think Akali would be an awesome candidate for a legendary skin.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by David12596 View Post
    I want a legendary Leona skin.
    </td></tr></table>
    You and me both.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by HolidayRush View Post
    @Ironstylus - When are Pool Party Leona and Pool Party Diana coming out :3 All my money, all my money.
    </td></tr></table>
    Bundle pack potential, you feel?