***EDIT - Final Poll Results***
The results of the poll are in and the result is a virtual dead heat between option #4 and #6, each with approximately 15.5K votes across the 4 regions that participated (NA, EUW, EUNE and BR). The combined vote tally is:
- 1,522 - 50% off boosts
- 5,076 - 50% off rune pages
- 5,249 - RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September)
- 15,476 - 50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale)
- 11,679 - 75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault)
- 15,487 - 50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store)
Therefore our plan is as follows:
1) On January 11, the regular Friday sale will be replaced by a Skin Super Sale which will include some skins never before on sale (not Legendaries or other ineligible skins). As usual, three champions will also be on sale.
2) At some point between now and the end of January, the 42 Legacy skins below will come back into the store for a limited time at 50% off their regular price:
Red Riding Annie
Annie In Wonderland
Red Baron Corki
Toxic Dr. Mundo
Desert Trooper Garen
Alien Invader Heimerdinger
Swamp Master Kennen
Dragon Knight Mordekaiser
Yellow Jacket Shen
The Magnificent Twisted Fate
Time Machine Zilean
There was also a lot of interest in a skin retirement sale so we will pursue that a little later in 2013. The rune page sale and extra bonus RP promotions were well received in 2012 and will likely make comebacks later in 2013 as well. Boost sales, however, will go back into the idea dustbin.
Thanks for participating!
Quote:Oh god I want all of these.
Some people need to realise though that legacy skins aren't the same as limited edition skins so do your research on what skins are exactly legacy before you consider voting for the legacy skin option.
Silent night sona is not legacy, it is limited edition and also kitty kat katarina. Look at http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=123056 which gives a collection of ALL of the skins, noting if they are legacy or not and also have screenshots of them with regular updates.
Quote:Then declare them "legacy" skins and release them in the future.
Sorry, but a handful of angry gamers will not override the support of the millions of others who missed out because they hadn't heard of League of Legends until recently. I would gather that the more than 35 million summoners who have joined the League worldwide would appreciate the opportunity.