[Game] [Major] Frozen Terror Nocturne causing major FPS drop.

• Priority: Major

Label: Game, Animation

Description: Whenever Frozen Terror Nocturne appears on screen it causes my FPS to drop to 5-10 from the regular 40-60. This is rendering the game absolutely unplayable as long as he is on my screen. If he casts spells it makes the situation even worse.

Additional information:
    -As far as I have observed this issue is limited to this one particular skin and I have never had this issue with his other skins or any other champ (Nor sure about Haunting Nocturne since I have not seen that skin recently).

-Also this problem persists on Live and I was pretty much forced to let my team 4v5 the entire game, not being able to move the moment Nocturne appeared on my screen.

-I play with all settings set to medium at 1600x900. My hovers at a constant 60 most of the times and the lowest I hit is 40 during team-fights.

-I have attached latest r3dlogs if that helps.

System Specs:
    Motherboard: DP45SG
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
    Memory: 4096MB RAM
    Graphic Card: AMD Radeon HD 6570
    Driver Version: 8.980.0.0
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by a Eskimo Callboy View Post
    If Noc is on my screen, i may as well quit. He drops my fps to the point that i literately cannot play.
    </td></tr></table>
    Is this something that started with the latest PBE patch or do you also get it with the live client?
  • Hey folks, I might have a fix this this. We'll let you know how it goes