I know i wasn't nice to some people. But these tribunal people are idiots!
Look on case 4. I was freaking carrying the team. It says that my ally said kept feeding FTW? Tribunal needs to change. I got suspended cause of this stupid tribunal. Why can't the rioters do it... Not strangers that like to ban ppl...
I normally don't comment on Tribunal threads because I'm not on the Player Behavior team, but I'll make an exception for this one. I am not Lyte, I don't speak for the Tribunal, but I can tell you this:
I, as a player, would have clicked punish. If people are mean to you in game, you're welcome to report them afterward.
When someone is mean to you, you are not entitled to:
1) Threaten to have *** with their mothers.
2) Call them names (f***head, d***face, *****)
3) Berate them for "KS"ing. (It's not a thing, IMO. It's a team game, it's not possible to 'steal' something that nobody owns)
4) Yell at them in caps.
Additionally you shouldn't:
1) Call the other teams noobs for losing
2) Declare "bg" because you lost. (I've done this a few times, I understand the frustration. Don't do it)
I personally would have voted to punish you. That said,
Things you did well:
1) Called GG a few times. Keep it up, be polite and sportsmanlike!
2) warned teammates about roaming enemies. Communication is very good and will help you win games.
3) Asking teammates if they need help. See #2
I understand how frustrating it can be when people rage at you, but as a mature, contributing member of your team, it shouldn't be too hard to shake that off and focus on getting that win, right?
Do more of the sportsman-like stuff, more positive communication, and it shouldn't be too hard to avoid the tribunal in the future.
Hope that helps!