Solution for flash!

• So I have this great idea. Since flash is so necessary on some chars (alistar + initiates, etc) but just meh on others, why not make it a castable item?

I mean sure it would be a core item on those chars, but then they're paying for a huge advantage other characters don't have! Gosh, I guess you could tie a high cooldown with it, and by making it an item whoever needs it can get it, and whoever doesn't, just doesn't!

Wow. I am so original and fresh and exciting. I am positive no other MOBA has done this! Seriously Riot, you should consider doing this!

tl;dr take out flash and put in blink dagger?

EDIT: I don't understand why you're downvoting sarcasm, or an honest suggestion. Is it bceause I dind't spel like orbitlfallkick?
  • Hello,

Before stating a solution to a problem, please explain what the situation is and why you think it's a problem (even if you think it's obvious). This will help stimulate better discussions I think because it will either help people point out there is no problem, or help guide suggestions to actually address the things that are problematic.

To your original statement, necessary on some chars and meh on others, I think being able to choose summoner spells already addresses that point.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Coom View Post
    Apart from the fact that 99.9% of players take flash regardless of who they're playing as.
    </td></tr></table>
    That sounds like you're stating a situation. I would like to double check that %, but in any case, you have stated a situation that I will accept for the purposes of discussion. Now state why this is a problem.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Renekton Bot View Post
    That's designer talk.
    </td></tr></table>
    Close, it's meaningful discussion talk. Designers do often have these though.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Black Phoenix View Post
    rofl ?

Dude, do you actually have an idea what is happening in the game you are working on ?
    </td></tr></table>
    My goal in this thread is to help people have an effective discussion.