@ Tribunal

• LOL i look at my case ... 1 enemy team reported me , looks at chat log , didn't even say a WORD ... gets banned , outcome of the game :Win sooooo the guy that reported me have amazing powers of banning people ? coool
  • Hi x Ricky,

I'm happy to take a look at your case and weigh in if you want to post your card.

I understand that getting a suspension can be a frustrating experience - and we're always working to make the Tribunal as accurate and effective as possible.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;"> Hey Pendragon did you watch RiotLyte do work in that thread of people complaining about getting permabanned? </td></tr></table>
    I didn't. Link me?
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;"> Why do you reply to illiterates immediately but ignore the well constructed threads for a while? </td></tr></table>
    Whenever I reply I consider how helpful/insightful/useful I can be. A thread that's long, articulate, presents multiple points of contention and lots of supporting material deserves an equally thoughtful response. If someone took 2 hours to write out a thread, it's silly to think that it wouldn't take a couple of hours of thought to construct a useful response.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;"> I'm not frustrated i admit i deserved a banning by leaving that 1 game out of all of my games i played loool but w/e how do i post a card ? Thanks for replying </td></tr></table>
    Your Tribunal suspension was most definitely not for leaving games. You can post the link to your case by just copy/pasting the URL

As far as the emote spam person goes - I really don't know the details. I'll say though that it sounds pretty annoying to go into every game and spam emotes/laughs over and over...