The deep, unsettling howl of sirens echo in the distance. Unmistakable by any citizen of Noxus, the alarms can only mean one thing: prisoners have escaped Noxian detention.
The brush rustles and parts slightly, revealing Destinys barrel.
- Phew, just you, summoner. We dont got time to chit-chat. No one, not even the strongest Noxuss got, can contain ol Jailbreak Graves. Hell, Ive got jailbreak right in my name. Ill tell ya what, though. Wouldnt have made it out of there without some friends on the inside. 487 RP
- Blight Crystal Varuss nimble as he is reckless. Kid damn near got us caught twice. Once he got his hands on that bow of his well even I can appreciate that kind of talent. 487 RP
- Youd think that Noxian High Command wouldve put Rugged Garen in some highfalutin maximum security facility. Good thing he was participatin in Movember the facial hair threw em off. 487 RP
- Sejuani cleaned a bunch of Noxus clocks on her way down to the stables, saddled up Bristle, and booked it for the gates. One jump was all it took. Yever seen a boar fly? I have. Friggin magical. 487 RP
- We didnt even know Skarner had been captured, but Sej found em all chained up in the stables. Guess they had nowhere else to put the poor guy. I saw him last at the rendezvous point hard to miss a scorpion that purple. 487 RP
- Speakin of high security detail, Jarvan IV had guards glued to him like flies on Bristles butt. Lucky for Jarvan, that pointy stick of his didnt stop for no one. 487 RP
Plan? Yeah, we got a plan. Step one is gettin the hell out of here. We gave em the slip for now, but those Noxus dogs will come sniffin around for us sooner or later. Youve got from November 27 to November 30 to take advantage of our mischief-makin before we skedaddle out of Noxian territory. Keep your eyes open, summoner. Noxus dont take prisoners. Well, cept for us, I reckon.