A 2k Upvote thread for this girl I can't get my mind off of.

• VIDEO HERE:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CAWd...ature=youtu.be

I HAVE THE RIOT POINTS CARDS! TWO OF THEM WILL BE GIVEN OUT. I'LL FIGURE OUT HOW I'LL BE GIVING THESE AWAY, BUT KNOW THAT EVERYONE WILL HAVE A FAIR CHANCE. I WILL BE UPLOADING THE VIDEO SOON.

Hi, I'm Soupish. I'm a league player, I stream, I ranked, I jungle, I do it all. Skill, though, is another subject.

There's this girl, she lives quite a bit away from me, but I really like her and I can't stop thinking about her night and day. She's really cute, and she loves playing league.

EDIT: To clarify, I HAVE met her before, she lives about four hours away, I met her when I went to Supercon cosplayed as Taric. She's really nice, cute, and sweet.

Here's the catch, she only plays akali. Seriously, she won't play any other champion, she has a bunch of Ip because she doesn't buy any champions or skins, she only plays akali.

MY lolking for giggles: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/20847219#profile

I would like someone to trade All Star Akali for her, I'm willing to give RP or one of the skins I have, except PAX Twisted Fate and Magnificent Twisted Fate, those are mine and I shall not part with them, considering Twisted Fate is my all-time favorite champion.

But I digest. Hippalus, the eCommerce Director of Riot announced in a thread that if we get 2k upvotes showing our cause, that it would be possible to initiate a trade with a fellow summoner.

Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
    Only if you have a 2k upvote thread about your situation

But yeah, I know there are a lot of people that would love to trade their limited edition skins. I wanted to do a couple test cases first to see if it surfaced any unexpected problems (like getting me fired), and if not, I'll see if I can set up a process or some tech that will make this feasible for more players.
    </td></tr></table>

I'm hoping to ask this girl out soon, and I think that this would really make her one happy league player. Thank you guys for your time.

Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Borathien View Post
    You can only have this happen, if you post pics of you cosplaying as taric.
    </td></tr></table>
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Adrienne View Post
    For everyone saying you don't need to buy a girl things to get her to go out with you, sometimes it isn't ABOUT that. One time I wanted to date a girl and I got her something she wanted because I knew she'd appreciate it, and I secretly hoped it would increase my chances, but I was already about 95% sure she'd date me if I asked simply. Sometimes it's just something good you want to do for someone you appreciate.

That being said, I'd be willing to trade mine, however, I'm very strict on what I want. Don't like giving limited skins for nothing, even if you offered me 10k rp. :P Whatcha got to offer?
    </td></tr></table>
    I understand this, I'd be willing to discuss things.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Aegil View Post
    I'd be willing to trade, I sent you a request in-game so we can speak.
    </td></tr></table>
    Thanks you guys, I will chat with you today after I get home from work.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Carmasaurus View Post
    I wish you good luck! And, as a complete lover of romance and affairs of the heart, I would be willing to give my All-Star Akali up for this cause, without expecting anything in return.
    </td></tr></table>
    ^I love you.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LostLaneWonGame View Post
    Record you doing Taric lines at 1k votes?
    </td></tr></table>
    ^ I am okay with this.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ecliptika View Post
    <333 Freaking cute!
    </td></tr></table>
    ^Thank you, from the woman who got her Snow Bunny Nidalee

100 upvotes:As you wish summoner, my cosplay at Supercon, it was incomplete.

OMG 200 Upvotes, EDIT: I'm not above challenges, so I will do this: at 200-300 upvotes I will either go out, to the mall, in my Taric cosplay and buy RP to give away for someone in this stream, OR I will do the whole Gangnam Style choreography in my Taric cosplay. This is a huge deal because one of my biggest fears is first impressions and how other people perceive me as a person. I seriously won't even go out in public by myself.

300 upvotes: I will go to 7-Eleven tomorrow IN MY TARIC COSPLAY and buy a game card to give away after I get paid, I will get it on video and post the link here.

400 upvotes: asoknoasdnfopvnaopkdvnapknvaoknafds

500 upvotes, you guys are AMAZING!

MY GOD 600 UPVOTES!

700!!!!! I got this, how about a regular picture? Huh?

800 upvotes, should I do a blog? I will pick the winner of the first RP card tomorrow after work!'

900 I-i'm gonna cry...

1900 I dunno what i'm going to do T_T

2000! What happens next?

All it took was for Grumpy Monkey to post ONE reply and all of this support comes out of nowhere, GD, you're truly amazing T-T
  • Upvoted because you cosplayed Taric's best skin.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
    This thread is too manly to not have a ManWolfAxeBoss post. Where is he...
    </td></tr></table>
    Fact.

The outrageous gems... The fuzzy boots... The fantastic hair... Man level 4 billion percent.

I support your quest to 2000, but here's some manly advice. The Akali skin won't get you the girl. YOU will get you the girl. Be a ManWolf.
  • For great justice, +1
  • I too, have upvoted this thread. But not for your cause. The idea that a lady would require a skin before you win her affections is preposterous - and not nearly as manly as the situation calls for.

No, friend. As my fellow Manwolf has already stated, by going into that supermarket with the armor of the fifth age, you have -already- won the hearts of summoners a thousand strong (and counting). These bros and ladybros have already accepted you for the awesome person that you are. If -your- lady can't see the determination that we do, then All-Star Akali won't make a dent in that perception.

I wish you luck. But even in the face of rejection, if you do not get the prize you seek, remember that you matter more than any skin or RP ever could. And most of all, remember this:

Your gems are the gems that will pierce the heavens. And you are truly, truly outrageous.