I recently got terribly wiped, and here is why:
I played Wukong, on the other team someone played Zilean.
1. During the game I activate my clone.
2. Zilean comes and places his bomb onto the clone, not knowing that this isn't me.
3. I'm safe since the clone should get blown up, but not the real Wukong.
4. The clone dispels after 1.5 seconds, as usual, with the bomb still on it.
5. But the bomb does not dispel as well and instead appears over my head... BOOM
I don't know if this is as Riot planned it... but if not please change that the bomb switches it's target when the clone dispels.
It happened several times, not just once. And it's definitely not a second bomb that Zilean had cast onto me.
please tell me I'm wrong, if so
I wasn't able to reproduce the bomb actually switching from the clone to WuKong.
1. Did Zilean use his rewind and apply a second bomb to you?
2. Did you see the bomb detonation animation happen on the clone?
The interaction I've seen is:
1. WuKong uses his clone.
2. Zilean applies a bomb to the clone
3a. WuKong runs away from the clone and the bomb detonates when the clone expires, WuKong not taking any damage.
3b. WuKong stays near the clone and takes damage when the Clone expires.
Quote:Mhh thats weird... I was pretty sure about this glitch.
It really happened several times and at times Zilean was not in range to apply another bomb onto me.
And I can't remember seeing that the bomb detonated when the clone expired.
But if you tested it yourself, I must have been caught up in the battle
Sorry for taking your time and thanks alot