@Lyte, Honor Glitch?

• So i have almost twice as many "teamwork" honors than "honorable opponent", so why do i have the honorable ribbon?
  • Not a glitch. The Teamwork badge is harder to obtain than Honorable Opponent badge.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Meleoffs View Post
    If teamwork is harder to get then why do I have more teamwork than I do honorable opponent?
    </td></tr></table>
    I meant that the Teamwork badge. Edited my post.

Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by xChronicSx View Post
    So you hide the teamwork ribbon to show the honorable instead...?
    </td></tr></table>
    If you have the Teamwork ribbon it will take precedence over the Honorable Opponent ribbon.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by NickJag View Post
    Why youre here Damiya, how many do you need for a ribbon? I have around 50 honorable opponents and have the ribbon, but I have 100 teamworks with no ribbons. Ive seen people with less than that have the ribbon?
    </td></tr></table>
    The Honor totals displayed in your profile are not the sole factor in determining if you've earned a Crest. It is based on other factors such as the source of the Honor and how consistent you've been in earning it.

For example, one could slowly earn 200 honor in each of the teamwork / friendly / helpful categories over the course of [insert long time span here] without ever earning a Crest. Later, they could start receiving the Honorable Opponent type of honor, and, if they are very consistent, earn the Crest with a much lower number than the other categories.

(The numbers in this example were randomly chosen. Your numbers may vary )