As of late I have been experiencing issues with the client.
My problem is at any random time, when I try to enter a game
the loading screen will go to about 90% and I'll receive a bug splat error.
Prior to the Zed patch I had not once had this happen to me and now it seems to happen
quite a lot. Assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated as it has happened in
a few ranked matches and I fear that I may be banned.
I have run the repair a numerous amount of time to no avail.
The latest crash provided this number
Crash Report #38452857
Thank you for bringing this issue to the Help and Support Forum! Bug Splat Errors can completely prevent you from entering and starting a game of League of Legends. Unfortunately, a large variety of different issues can cause and prompt an Bug Splat Error to occur. Due to the fact that it can be influenced by so many different variables, lets immediately attempt to try a few troubleshooting steps in hopes of resolving this issue:
Typically, Bug Splat issues are typically caused by your PC's hardware or graphical settings in League of Legends. If you are still consistently crashing please perform tests in Custom Matches without other players (Bots are fine). Doing tests in these games will ensure that the steps taken here either confirm or deny the changes have resolved this issue without ruining the gaming experience of others.
Make sure to try the following troubleshooting steps:
1) Update your video card drivers.
2) Run the repair function to fix any corrupted files:
- Click on the League of Legends icon to start the Launcher
- Click the gear button at the top of the first window that opens.
- This will open a menu allowing you to repair you installation.
3) Update DirectX:
4) Make sure you have all available windows updates: You may need to reboot your machine several times to install them all. Return to windows update after each reboot until there are no longer any updates to install: http://update.microsoft.com
Yet, if you have attempted all of these steps, and you are still haunted by these Bug Splat Errors, then please do not hesitate to let us know by submitting a new Support Ticket* so we may work with you one-on-one until arriving at a Full Resolution! If you do submit us a new ticket, make sure to include the following information so we may investigate further:
1) Dxdiag information: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...stic-or-dxdiag
2) Please send your most recent r3d log where you experienced the problem (You'll notice that the file name starts with the date/time and ends with r3dlog.txt): http://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20076987
3) Process List: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...a-process-list
* Keep in mind that this advice was given based upon the information provided. If you would appreciate a further one-on-one interaction to solve this issue, make sure to send us a Support Ticket! You can send one from here: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/tickets/new Also, if you could please provide a link to this forum thread in the new ticket, it would be incredibly helpful!