[Game][Major] HUD is transparent, items difficult to see, textures bugged.

• Hey all, I've joined 2 games to see how the new patch looks and I haven't even been able to play :/ my first game was a loss and my second was a single player game to see if i could fix it but.
    see attached picture to see what's happening to me! the item shop is messed up and there is blue replacing some textures all over the world.
    There is also extreme lag the first minute of play, especially when accessing the shop...

December 7th (vi patch):
    The new patch introducing has made the lag problem worse. I wasn't in-game until about 4 minutes, wasn't in lane until 5 minutes because I had to wait a solid minute for the shop to open after I clicked it. All these new updates and items look awesome (like Vi!) but I haven't really been able to try any of it because my menu's are all screwed up, or have a good game due to the lag.
    GAME IS NOW UNPLAYABLE. Starting that late I have no chance against people who are even remotely good at league. Can you please get me a fix? It's been over a week.

I also crashed out last game and had to hard reset. I'm assuming some of the lag/the crash is from Vi but I haven't been in a game yet where there isn't one on our team and the other team. -.-

I want this lag and these visual bugs to go away!

I've updated, reinstalled, repaired, defragged. It's the patch, not my computer.
  • Hey guys. Have you tried repairing the client? You can do that by going to the patcher (the window before the login screen) and click on the gears on the top right corner. A new window will pop up and you be able to click on Repair.

If after the Repair you are still experiencing the issue, could you upload your dxdiag and r3d logs?
    You can find instructions on how to get those logs here.
  • Can you update your drivers and tell me if that changes anything?
  • I just want to let you know that we haven't forgotten the issue.

We are currently working on this, but I cannot give you and eta for the fix
  • Hey guys,

Thanks for the report! We have a fix for this issue on the PBE now. Let us know if you're still experiencing this!
  • SeƱor Tolueno can you upload a screenshot and your dxdiag?

To get a screenshot while in game, hit F12. The pic will be in the screenshots folder in the PBE installation directory.
  • Xx S0LDIER xX and anyone else who still experiences this issue on PBE (it's not fixed in NA or any other live server yet) can you upload a screenshot and your dxdiag?

To get a screenshot while in game, hit F12. The pic will be in the screenshots folder in the PBE installation directory.
  • Sorry for asking you once again Soldier, you do have the issue in PBE right?

The dxdiag is a diagnostic of your system. It gives us information of what hardware you are using, which operating system you have etc.
    Instructions on how to get the dxdiag and the screenshots just bellow:

dxdiag
    ---------
    https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...stic-or-dxdiag

screenshots
    ------------------
    Let's say you installed pbe on C, so you will have a folder like:

C:\LOLPBE

In that directory, you will find a folder named Screenshots and that is where the screenshots lie.

They are named like Screen01.png. If you upload that on the forum the pic will appear resized (really small), so in order to avoid that you can open the screenshot with paint and save it as a .jpg.

Let me know if you need more details or if that all sounds greek to you.
  • The dxdiag runs in a few seconds.

In order to upload those images:
    • Edit your post and click on "Go Advanced".
    • In the new page click on "Manage Attatchments".
    • A new window will open.
    • Click on "Choose File" and select the first of the screenshots.
    • Go on the right end of the window and click on "Upload".
    • Repeat the last 2 steps for the other 2 screenshots.

Save the changes of your posts and you're done
  • KingRyan08 there isn't anything you can do to fix it. This is on our side. We put in a fix and apparently it's not fixed for everyone, so I will talk again with one of our engineers. Can you upload your dxdiag too?

Xx S0LDIER xX, one last thing. Can you upload a r3d log from a game you played in PBE and you had the issue?

r3d logs
    ------------------
    Let's say you installed pbe on C, so you will have a folder like:

C:\LOLPBE

In that directory, you will find a folder named Logs. Inside that you will find a folder called Game - R3d Logs. The r3d files lie there and they have a time stamp in their name, so choose one of the logs that was created after 12/20/12 (that is they day we put the latest patch on pbe).

Sorry for asking for so many things, but the better we identify the issue, the easier it will be to fix it