Why is Ashe so boring?

• Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Dragoonix View Post
    anyone else get an instant desire to draw a stash on her avatar?
    </td></tr></table>
    Lols - she'd still be hot!
  • After i experienced the league of Draven, ashe has become so boring for me. What should i do? Plus she's kinda slow and has no manly mustache
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Yragorn View Post
    Ashe shoots a big badass arrow out of no where.

I like my HS arrows tyvm, and she's still fun to play
    </td></tr></table>
    Hey, someone who is on my side. : P
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by NyanNyan456 View Post
    Draven uses two wheeling axes of death that come back to you like some attached killing machine.

Ashe just shoots a sparkly arrow.
    </td></tr></table>
    Both correct statements. Still a matter of opinion as to which is more fun.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Quackas View Post
    U want fun on ashe? Don't recall till you hit lvl 6, soon as you hit 6 recall. Send arrow down mid with a ping, mid gets free kill. Team proceeds 2 worship you, other team mids proceeds 2 qq. Gotta love the milkstache.
    </td></tr></table>
    Definitely fun. I have also done this one: Ult from base when a low enemy is hitting your tower when there are about 2 creeps left. By the time the arrow gets there, they are just backing up as the last creep dies, but they are stunned and the tower finishes them off.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by DemonicTrashcan View Post
    But you can do that with Draven too, and then you're Draven, and you do it all, with style.
    </td></tr></table>
    I guess I prefer being a hot chick over a dude with a 'stash.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by FlavenMan View Post
    Even more fun with Ezreal and Draven, unfortunately.
    </td></tr></table>
    A matter of opinion, that one.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Quenton View Post
    The thing is...you can do that with Draven
    </td></tr></table>
    Yup - they are both fun.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by tastyfreddy View Post
    Awww, come on. I like Draven. The blind ult into the fog of war that snipe kills a low enemy who ran and thought they were safe is SO MUCH FUN.
    </td></tr></table>
    I agree. One being fun doesn't exclude the other.
  • Awww, come on. I like Ashe. The blind ult into the fog of war that snipe kills a low enemy who ran and thought they were safe is SO MUCH FUN.