I like playing Support Naut

• Should i be ashamed. I just feel so subpar walking through the jungle at lower lvls where i take so much damage from neutral creep, and ganking feels difficult unless I'm lv 6+.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Frate View Post
    Naut is fun, and by far my favorite character to play. However he is not a better support than blitz. Bringing one to you will always be better than you bringing yourself to two.

I think I prefer naut's late game, but that's more personal preference.
    </td></tr></table>
    Agreed on the above points.

I also think that Naut can be super useful with fewer items than Blitzcrank for the most part. Support aura items like Aegis and Shurelia's just work with him really well in the first place, whereas when I play Blitzcrank I feel like I need at least a Sheen to be able to contribute a little damage.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by ShadyElf View Post
    You should do what my friend does and get a large rod. If we're doing well he just goes AP blitz and that ult is just devastating.
    </td></tr></table>
    Oh yes, I'm not discounting the damage that Blitz can do. People forget that his ult has a 30 second cooldown with 100% AP scaling and huge AOE silence. Boom!