Riot is making a big leap

• I have NEVER seen someone or anybody test the waters with this sort of giant leap. I salute you for that riot fav game company ever. This game's laning phase will be forever changed with Crystalline Flask... or wards... wards everywhere. Jungling will be so much fun too with al lof these new items we can further upon build on what champ we have.... ADC's will have more things to shoot TOO GOOD

RIOT TAKE MY MONEY PLS
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Credamus View Post
    I have NEVER seen someone or anybody test the waters with this sort of giant leap. I salute you for that riot fav game company ever. This game's laning phase will be forever changed with Crystalline Flask... or wards... wards everywhere. Jungling will be so much fun too with al lof these new items we can further upon build on what champ we have.... ADC's will have more things to shoot TOO GOOD

RIOT TAKE MY MONEY PLS
    </td></tr></table>

Thanks, glad you like it.

Of course, the next few patches will have a LOT of balance issues as is always the case when such a large change is made, but we will be working extremely aggressively to stay on top of things.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by A Swarm of Koala View Post
    Please don't be so aggressive, that you stomp a revolutionary playstyle into the ground. I'd like to see some brilliant strategies coming out of this patch.
    </td></tr></table>
    We are pretty good at discerning the difference, given that you see such rich team strategy diversity these days ;p