From a support main: Thank you Riot

• Thank you for giving us a choice of what to build instead of the bland old SHURELIASRANDUINSAEGISZEKES

Thank you for giving us a sightstone. It makes me cry in joy that I'll no longer have to spend every single bit of gold I buy on a constant supply of wards. And it upgrades into the Ruby Sightstone. Seeing that made me whimper in happiness.

Thank you for giving us gold on hitting an enemy champ. This is such a godsend.

Thank you for letting us upgrade our boots to give us more utility and usefulness.

Seriously, Riot. Thank you. Thank you so much. You've made support fun for me to play once more.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by RockLobster88 View Post
    Thank you for giving us a choice of what to build instead of the bland old SHURELIASRANDUINSAEGISZEKES

Thank you for giving us a sightstone. It makes me cry in joy that I'll no longer have to spend every single bit of gold I buy on a constant supply of wards. And it upgrades into the Ruby Sightstone. Seeing that made me whimper in happiness.

Thank you for giving us gold on hitting an enemy champ. This is such a godsend.

Thank you for letting us upgrade our boots to give us more utility and usefulness.

Seriously, Riot. Thank you. Thank you so much. You've made support fun for me to play once more.
    </td></tr></table>
    <3></3>

I'm glad you're enjoying it - we put quite a bit of effort into improving the "fun" for supports overall.
  • support mains unite!
  • All support everything.