Black Cleaver

• Between the two options:
    1. Keep Black Cleaver as-is
    2. Remove from Dominion

Which would you choose and why? Keep in mind the global penetration aura is being removed.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by FOODFOOD View Post
    ITT: Nome just found out he can't make a Dominion Exclusive version of Black Cleaver.
    </td></tr></table>
    No, it just won't happen in time... at least not the most developer-friendly way to do it.
  • We won't be able to get a Dominion-specific version in time for 1.73, so I'm going to err on the side of caution. Black Cleaver will be disabled on Dominion for 1.73, and re-added pending any global balance changes or the creation of a Dominion-specific version.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Talith PA View Post
    What I'm seeing here is that the percentage pen and shred on whisper and cleaver are possibly going to be tuned down. Combine that with the removal of the pen aura and I believe tanks wont feel naked anymore.

If the % pen on whisper and cleaver are hit then I feel like the only thing that really needs to be unique on cleaver is the health. I believe the biggest problem with the cleaver stack is the 1000 health from having 4 of them. A player isn't sacrificing nearly enough durability for going full pen.

I still want to be able to go brut + cleaver + youmuu as an AD tripen build - that needs to stay in. If the game goes on long enough I want to be able to turn that second brut into a cleaver and not have it be a complete waste (I would miss out only on the defensive stats on the item).
    </td></tr></table>
    Yep. I spoke to him about it, and that seems to be the potential global "fix". This is why I'm holding off on creating a Dominion-specific version of the item for now.