Eternum Nocturne VS. Arc Light Varus

• I like them both equally.
    Cost is irrelevant.
    Which one should i get?
    I can only get one.

We are having a bet. Which can get more votes! Ignore the costs! Which one looks better!
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by iBeMiLky View Post
    I like them both equally.
    Cost is irrelevant.
    Which one should i get?
    I can only get one.
    </td></tr></table>
    Nocturne.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Chris Nemo View Post
    Clearly biased. Go Varus.
    </td></tr></table>
    Yeah. I'm one of the guys who worked on the Nocturne skin. It's amazing. I asked the skins producer every day when it was coming out. You will not be disappointed.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by KOMagnet View Post
    Varus is nicer.
    Nocture. its just legendary but meant notthing other than expensive since only some little thing is added to the eternum rather than a 975
    </td></tr></table>
    All new animations, new sounds, new effects. He has a special sound when he recalls!!! His taunt alone is epic.
  • /dance

Nocturne wins.
  • Hit me up tonight, I'll play an Eternum Nocturne game with you and you will see the darkness.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by noobxslayer View Post
    obv red gonna say nocturne, he cost more >.>
    </td></tr></table>
    It's cause I worked on him. I wrote special codes for him. I'm not saying the Varus skin is bad, it's also awesome. But that Nocturne.... OMG!!!
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by DaGreenBean View Post
    Griftrix, the new skin looks and sounds excellent, great work!(from what I've seen in-game and trailer) Just sad I can't get him just yet. Maybe one day
    </td></tr></table>
    I am only one of the MANY people that worked on this skin. I didn't even do the most work. The modelers, animators, particle guys, texture bros, and sound dudes all did an amazing job. They are the reason I'm excited about it. If this skin only had my work... it would look exactly like the base Nocturne...

I'll let the team know that you like it . Thanks for the positive feedback!