How, Why, Reason, If,Is, Are, Riot, Pls, I, What, Was

• Threads with these words in the title are usually the most accurate and legit. You should expect Riot to respond quickly.
  • I can't help but respond! Curse you!
  • Actually, "How", "Why" and "Reason" ARE actually key words I look for when browsing thread titles. I want to answer questions that are well composed, full of critical thinking and providing informed opinions and feedback! So.. ironically, or not so ironically, I can never remember the correct context to use that word in thanks to Alanis Morissette, CURSE VAGUELY FOLK-ISH YOU CANADIAN LADY... uh.. I do actually look for those key words and answer where appropriate!
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Kladiator View Post
    </td></tr></table>
    http://memegenerator.net/Insomniac-Ironstylus

Touche.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by IronyOwl View Post
    Huh. I really would have assumed you'd have filtered them out as garbage by now. Maybe constructive threads are more common than I'd thought.
    </td></tr></table>
    If there weren't a lot of constructive threads I wouldn't be here.

But fer cereal, I usually gravitate towards a well constructed title. Anytime there's an "@Riot, I'd like to know ______" I usually check it out. I very much investigate threads that have well constructed titles with my name in it. Positive reinforcement. Do me the favor of providing a title I can get a quick and informed snapshot from and I'll gladly check out the thread and post if I can offer value.