Seriously, who made Vi?

• Because my brain just exploded

and I preed at little
  • Gypsylord is the Designer. Zeronis drew the final version of her. Harrow was her story writer. OhMikeGoodness was one of her animators (out of 2). Dudebro did her particle effects. BelligerentSwan did her sound effects. Jesterscap made her rig. Not to mention LeeStrauss her 3d Modeler and Texture painter. The Skins team for her Racer Skin. Our Champ Team QA team. Our Content Engineering Team for some new tech requests.

Solcrushed is currently helping Gypsylord with live balance tuning. Davin helped us gather some great usability feedback with external testers. And the countless Rioters who helped test and give us feedback in our daily company playtests. Also, can't forget our amazing Release Team for helping with Builds and gettig things out to Live and PBE.

The point I'm making is that Champions are a major team effort within the Champion team, with crucial assists from our sister content Skins Team, the Live Design Team and Riot as a whole. So credit goes to a lot of people which I am super grateful for.

And last but not least, all of you awesome summoners who are giving us feedback on PBE. You all help to make our champions the best they can be. Please keep the feedback coming.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Snufulufugus View Post
    Wow I didnt realize that many people went into champion creation.

I thought it was a smaller team.
    </td></tr></table>
    We're a pretty sizable team. Mostly, because we're working on lots of champs at the same time in various stages.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Eskimofo View Post
    How dare you nerf Teemo!
    I demand another Teemo skin in exchange for this trechery!
    </td></tr></table>
    -_____-
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by ComanderMolander View Post
    make it Vi except she has Teemos tied to her fists

I would love Riot forever
    </td></tr></table>
    Yordle Fist Vi Skin?!?!?