Can we gift RP yet?

• Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by RIFT Nimbles View Post
    What about it requires beta testing? Seems straightforward to me lol.
    </td></tr></table>
    The concept's simple, sure! The code... well. Code's rarely as simple as "if giftGiverpressesYes then GIVEDATGIFT".

On something like gifting, it works better to let it soak a little, go through some bug fixing, and things like that on the PBE
  • ^Title, I'm wondering if I should just buy the RP or if I can gift it to someone.
  • Soon.

Not TM. Just soon. It's on PBE right now!
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by DannyL3tscher View Post
    With the gifting can we gift champions using IP?
    </td></tr></table>
    It's RP only.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by ComanderMolander View Post
    ITs not even on PBE!

you can gift champs and skins: which is tons of fun I give a lot and people say they love the animation
    </td></tr></table>
    Glad to hear it!

As for RP, it's new RP purchases only. So if you're looking to buy RP to give to friends, hold off for now.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tigercule X View Post
    What payment methods will be available? Example: Will I be able to buy friends RP using my mobile phone?
    Also, will champion/skin purchases use existing RP on my account, or will I have to pay for them with new RP?
    </td></tr></table>
    You can make RP Gift purchases with most of the options you're used to. Mobile payments is a method we used for testing quite a bit!

For champions and skins, it's new purchases only. There was concern about people getting hacked to take their stuff and this was a good way to protect our players.

I think people have covered the 'Why RP only' question pretty well already.