Tear of the Goddess Stacking Bug

• Hey
    today i played ryze often.
    after a while i noticed, that when i press q and w, i will get 2 stacks, means 8 mana on the tear. i cast these 2 spells at the same second
    it did not work with 3 spells.

the cooldown starts new when casting another spell in 3 seconds.
    when casting 4 spells as fast as possible (q, w, e, q) you get 2 stacks, 8 mana, as well.
    means: the cooldown starts after 2 spells and not after one.

can somebody tell me if this is only happening with ryze or with other champs as well?

i will make some further testing with other champions.

edit 1: when casting spell number 3 while having cooldown on the item but 3 seconds after spell 1, it gives a stack again.
    edit 2: works with cass as well
    edit 3: looks like it is known (reddit) and maybe even working as intended, well kk
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Darknessdrake View Post
    Hey
    today i played ryze often.
    after a while i noticed, that when i press q and w, i will get 2 stacks, means 8 mana on the tear. i cast these 2 spells at the same second
    it did not work with 3 spells.

the cooldown starts new when casting another spell in 3 seconds.
    when casting 4 spells as fast as possible (q, w, e, q) you get 2 stacks, 8 mana, as well.
    means: the cooldown starts after 2 spells and not after one.

can somebody tell me if this is only happening with ryze or with other champs as well?

i will make some further testing with other champions.

edit 1: when casting spell number 3 while having cooldown on the item but 3 seconds after spell 1, it gives a stack again.
    edit 2: works with cass as well
    edit 3: looks like it is known (reddit) and maybe even working as intended, well kk
    </td></tr></table>
    That is the correct functionality of Tear.