festive katarina - bugs and feedback thread

• same drill as before: please post bug reports and feedback here. i'll be reading this thread regularly until the skin's release.

thanks in advance!
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by GmahdeWiesn View Post
    1. The hair in the splash art looks much more blonde than it does ingame. To be honest the splash art hair does look like a mixture between orange and blonde and i have to say that this is really good.
    </td></tr></table>
    the splash artists recently made an update to the image. i think it's in the current pbe build, but i haven't confirmed if it made the cutoff. should be better now.

Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by GmahdeWiesn View Post
    2. The splash-art itself is awesome. But the face looks a bit strange. Its like this katarina is not the same person than the other skins. Completely different face (mostly the eyes).
    </td></tr></table>
    this feedback has popped up a few times—i'll pass this along to the splash team.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zerocaliber View Post
    It fits in line with the other skins, makes perfect sense thematically, and matches the splash art to a T.
    </td></tr></table>
    the removal of the previous recall happened way too late in the release process to allow us any time for further iteration, so we aren't able to explore suggestions like the present-themed idea or make adjustments to the current recall.