2k UpVotes to Get Uguubear Snow Bunny Nidalee PLS

• WE DID IT!! I GOT IN CONTACT WITH RIOTHIPPALUS AND I NOW HAVE THE BEAUTIFUL SKIN ON MY ACCOUNT. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND THANK YOU SO MUCH NANORII FOR ACCEPTING THIS TRADE <3

EDIT: We've identified a trader!!! Nanorii has graciously offered up Snow Bunny Nidalee so we're going to be discussing the terms of the trade!!!!

Hi everyone!! I'm uguubear and I'm an artist who absolutely LOVES League of Legends. I've attached some of the artwork that I've done over the past few years. You can also find a lot of my work on my Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr.
    But anyways, Nidalee has been my main and favorite hero for years and I just got mad chills over the visual upgrade update.

Snow bunny Nidalee is a skin that I have always always always wanted, but I wasn't around when it was available. It was brought to my attention that if I was able to get 2k upvotes and a player willing to trade me the skin before the end of 2012 RiotHippalus said that he would honor it.

So I'm asking you fellow summoners, please help me achieve this goal!!! I can't make you but I would really appreciate any and all of the help that I can get. ヽ(●(エ)●)ノ

EDIT: If someone is willing to trade I'll draw them something in return? ; w ; Also if we get 2k votes I'll draw Snow Bunny Nidalee 8D

ALSO!!! If this all goes through (as per a very smart friend's idea), I'm going to be adding a special discount to my store for anyone who has upvoted/seen/bumped/etc this thread!!! This code discount will only be applicable if we reach our goal so help me out summoners! <3

This guy wants Zombie Ryze help him out !

And we've got another 2k thread for Curling Veigar right here!

Another summoner wanting Striker Ezreal over here!

Yet another summoner needs 2k votes for Silver Kayle check it out!

This summoner wants Happy Elf Teemo over here !

Second summoner wanting Striker Ezreal right here

This summoner wants Silent Night Sona help them out over yonder~!
  • I wholeheartedly support this. Uguubear has consistently had AMAZING pins at various cons, beautiful artwork, and is generally just the nicest person you could ever meet. If there was only one person who deserved to get one of this skin trades, it's probably Uguubear. Especially since it's the snow bunny Nidalee.

Given every thing she's done for the community, I have no qualms hitting that upvote. I just wish I had more upvotes to give. Good luck Uguu!
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by IMTOOJUICY View Post
    UPVOTED

you might wanna rephrase that.
    </td></tr></table>
    Or they might not want to.
  • Bump for justice!
  • Just joinin' the Uguutrain!

Click image for larger version

Name:	uguutrain.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	151.1 KB
ID:	576288
  • <3

(Love that Diana!)
  • So close! I can't wait for you to get it!