How to Sign up for PBE ??

• Well i want to sign up for PBE but in the sign up site i can't change my region to PBE. I would really appreciate if you guys can help me. Thank you
  • We're not sure when we will turn the signups back on. We need to do a more efficient job of screening our applicants and need to put processes in place that preserves the experience for people who are trying to report bugs and give productive feedback- and not just try out 'free' content early.

I appreciate your interest in wanting to contribute to PBE- while our invitation process is still being ironed out (so nothing is finalized)- I'm going to push to have people who have actively been reporting reproducable bugs in our 'bugs forum' to get preference.

One of the main goals of PBE was to spot bugs before they go out to live- it makes sense that players who are already reporting bugs on live would be welcome additions. The goal is not to simply provide players with a 'playable preview' of upcoming changes or champions.
  • This is just off the hip, but I think it would be difficult to find the work history for everyone applying. However, if you are good at what you do and you showcase that in say... the 'Bugs Forum'... located here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...isplay.php?f=3

Then I think you'd make a good fit...!
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Spiku View Post
    Will there in turn be a stricter enforcement of reports to remove the toxic element?
    </td></tr></table>
    Yes.

Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Taikero View Post
    I would additionally say that it's rather pointless to open up more invitations until and unless queues on the PBE almost disappear.

As-is the PBE is non-conducive to allowing someone to jump on, test something out, and report on it.

It's instead "Log in, walk away, watch a movie, come back if schedule allows, test something, disconnect, try to reconnect, if lucky avoid queue, if not, sorry, more hours of waiting for you."

Just saying, if you want more bugs reported and tested, it's easier to do so when your testing environment is friendly to the testers.
    </td></tr></table>
    I agree. We're exploring some creative ideas to make reporting bugs easier for you, find better incentives for good behavior on the PBE, remove toxic players, and remove the strain of testing in the first place (such as long ques).