Hello, i've found a bug on Xerath.
When he cast a spell and then he dies, his spell will not do anything. Example :
- I launch a game in any map
- I'm laning against any champion (here we take Anivia)
- I'm attacking an Anivia, we have both 50 HP
- I'm casting Xerath's ult
- Anivia cast her E on me
- I used my R, but Anivia's E killed me before my R did damages
- The animation of my R appears, but there's no damages
If it isn't a bug, please, explain why Xerath R can't proc when he dies, because a lot of other mages can with normal spells, and here, this is an ult.