@Xypherous I noticed that you were answering questions...

• ... and I couldn't think of anything to ask. I hate asking someone questions when I've put no effort into researching it myself. It makes me look and feel lazy. I'm a big fan though, and I love reading your posts.

Do you have any interesting LoL-related thoughts, theories, or facts that we might not be aware of? Any crazy ideas that didn't quite make the cut that would have shaken things up?
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;"> Do you have any interesting LoL-related thoughts, theories, or facts that we might not be aware of? Any crazy ideas that didn't quite make the cut that would have shaken things up? </td></tr></table>
    If you just want to read random design-related thoughts by me - I can shamelessly plug you to xypherous.blogspot.com - which is a blog mostly filled with content before I joined Riot.

Not all of it is entirely good material but I skim it now and then to see how my thought patterns were.