Did everybody get the name they wanted?

• I got mine ^o^
  • this thread is great! :3
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Kanaya Maryam View Post
    Yes I Am Quite Pleased With My New Summoner Name.
    </td></tr></table>
    Is This Another Example Of Humor Based Insincerity
    I Must Admit Its Subtleties Continue To Elude Me
  • Yup!

And I get a password recovery email about once a month from people thinking they got the name themselves.

LAWL NOPE! IT'S MINE!
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by supa03 View Post
    mine has been takin by a lvl 5
    http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/26760005#profile
    hasnt played in over a year
    </td></tr></table>
    I show that name as being available now on NA - move fast!
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chislayer Osiris View Post
    ALL the accounts with my usual online aliases have been in active for 5-9 months. I have to wait an entire year >.
    </td></tr></table>
    We'll be doing these more frequently and getting a little more aggressive on the requirements to keep the names, so you shouldn't have to wait a year. Maybe a few months.

We'll also come up with ways to limit the name hoarding smurfs that keep some people from getting their favorite names.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by TrixĂ­e View Post
    Also, this name has no games played for over a year.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/26503921
    </td></tr></table>
    Hmm that one should have gotten cleared I think. I'll look into it...
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Your Persona View Post
    The name I wanted was on a level 5 account that hasn't been used since April, but didn't get cleaned out.

I've opened a support ticket to make it available though, so here's hoping.
    </td></tr></table>
    We only cleared names from accounts that didn't play in 2012 this time (and were level 5 or below). We'll catch that one next time.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by itsGrin View Post
    how bout something like this
    http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/26631024
    does it mean someone already claimed it, or did it not get wiped?
    </td></tr></table>
    Looks like both this one and Antiphon (a couple posts later) were already claimed this morning.

The name hoarders from this cleanup are on my radar and will be addressed with the next one.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by supa03 View Post
    says its not available n the same lvl 5 still shows up on lolking
    </td></tr></table>
    A level 30 bought Supa within the last couple hours - not you? Sry man