@RiotNome, Season 2 reward borders

• I have a question regarding the season 2 rewards.
    I am diamond ranked in 3v3 and gold ranked in 5s solo queue. I read that the loading screen borders will show the rank that you received in that particular queue, so I would get a diamond border in 3s, and a gold in solo which I'm ok with. I also read that your solo border will be the one that shows up in normal games. Now my question comes to this: which border will be shown for me when playing normal 3s games? I mean it makes sense for my solo border to show up in 5v5 games, but it wouldn't make sense for it to inaccurately reflect when I play 3v3s.

If you need me to clarify further, I'd be happy to because this has been bugging me for a while.

11/13 EDIT: The border you have in 3v3 normal games is your 5v5 solo queue border, this makes no sense Riot, please change it to your 3v3 ranked border.

EDIT 2: KEEP THIS THREAD BUMPING TO THE TOP SO IT WILL BE SEEN!

EDIT 3: MORELLO AGREES!

EDIT 4: WE DID IT GUYS!
    Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
    I'll follow up on this.
    </td></tr></table>
    Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Currently discussing options
    </td></tr></table>
    Quote:
    RiotYegg is coming up with a solution. I don't have a timeline on it, but we want to make as many people happy as we can. I'll defer to him as to what happens.
    </td></tr></table>
    EDIT 5: RiotKiddington has made the change, probably implemented with the next patch. source
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
    Latest update, I have made the change. I will need to wait for QA resource to test my changes.
    </td></tr></table>
    FINAL NOTE
    The change we wanted has been implemented in patch 3.02. This is a momentous day for the 3v3s community, and brings us one step closer to map equality, Thank you to everyone who kept the thread in the spotlight (especially PurpleURP, much appreciated bumps).
    Thank you RiotNome and RiotKiddington for the help!
  • I'll follow up on this.
  • Currently discussing options
  • RiotYegg is coming up with a solution. I don't have a timeline on it, but we want to make as many people happy as we can. I'll defer to him as to what happens.