Is Runaan's Hurricane working as intended?

• When I read "Applies on-hit effects", I take that to mean that it applies on-hit effects. Unfortunately, when I bought Black Cleaver and Blade of the Ruined King and their effects were not applied to enemies hit, I was severely disappointed. In addition to this, Twisted Fate's Stacked Deck ability is not applied. Is there a list somewhere of what abilities or item effects are applied with Runaan's? If there isn't, can a red make one? I and I'm sure many others would greatly appreciate it.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by fatboy391 View Post
    When I read "Applies on-hit effects", I take that to mean that it applies on-hit effects. Unfortunately, when I bought Black Cleaver and Blade of the Ruined King and their effects were not applied to enemies hit, I was severely disappointed. In addition to this, Twisted Fate's Stacked Deck ability is not applied. Is there a list somewhere of what abilities or item effects are applied with Runaan's? If there isn't, can a red make one? I and I'm sure many others would greatly appreciate it.
    </td></tr></table>
    Both Black Cleaver and Blade of the Ruined King work with Hurricane. Not sure what you're experiencing.

Unsure on Twisted Fate. I believe it will go +3 stacks per hit, but you'll never trigger three "explodes" at once.