Whered you find Ironstylus?

• Whered you find him riot? The post he does on the forums are just amazing and very interesting. It lets the player see into the mind of how things work in making a game. You nd to keep him forever.
  • I was in fact delivered to Riot's doorstep in a basket by a flock of parrots when Pabro whispered into the wind one day:

"Bring us someone who can design women in reasonable armor"

The rest is history.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Demeris View Post
    why aren't you in bed with your waifu leona?
    </td></tr></table>
    Busy packing to head back east for the holidays and such.

Apparently I need several hours to pace around the apartment slowly remembering what not to forget.

QUIZ TIME.

"What does IronStylus pack for a trip?"

Go nuts, GD.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by SupportOrFeedTHX View Post
    OUR LORD AND COMMANDER HATH SPOKETH!!!!! GIVE HIM THE SATISFACTION HE REQUIRES!!!!!!

Sadly... I can not fathom what a God amongst men would pack... it's just not something this lowly faithful follower can imagine.
    </td></tr></table>
    I'm sure you can imagine something obscure and absurd, because both are descriptors for pretty much everything I might take =)