Vi Login Screen thread

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBphxrYgJOg

Here is the Vi Login screen.

I think the quality of the Login screen, animation and sound is really good and fits the champion, I think that this login screen is one of the best so far.

I know that music tastes change from person to person, but the overall quality of the login screen is great.

What does everyone else think about it ?
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Expl0r3r View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBphxrYgJOg

Here is the Vi Login screen.

I think the quality of the Login screen, animation and sound is really good and fits the champion, I think that this login screen is one of the best so far.

I know that music tastes change from person to person, but the overall quality of the login screen is great.

What does everyone else think about it ?
    </td></tr></table>
    Exactly - I prefer a more early 90's rock or early 80's punk personally, but this theme is really fitting of Vi overall - I approve!

When thinking about stuff, I care less about personal tastes specifically than I do "is this right/fitting"? In this case, 100% yes.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Lazercoon View Post
    Do you guys have a team that makes these songs in-house? If so - hopefully someday I could work for you guys in that department!!!

There is nothing I love more than music and/or League!!! I'm going to try to intern for you guys this summer!
    </td></tr></table>
    Praeco composes all our login music. Other than vocals, this song was completely performed by Riot developers!
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by LeapingLion View Post
    On the topic of vocals, are the singers for these songs Rioters or have they been hired in to sing these songs?
    Is the a possibility of Riot starting to hire singers and ect just for singing these amazing and beautiful pieces of music?
    </td></tr></table>
    The singer for this song is not in-house (I forget her full name, but it's someone Praeco knows). The vocals for Diana were sung by our own Sayaka, and the chants for both Vi and Draven were done by getting tons of us in a room.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by LouisLeGros View Post
    Think the inhouse boys will ever attempt to do something a little heavier, like something that Morde would deserve if you did this back when he was released.
    </td></tr></table>
    Not sure, it was a smattering of musically-gifted Rioters, not an official band or anything.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Coloring View Post
    Holy ****! I never knew Morello was the biggest hipster!!!
    </td></tr></table>
    he was into Vi before Vi was cool, man.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lcizzleIc View Post
    "big **** chainmail bikini female trope" Its like you made hex tech LeBlanc or something.
    </td></tr></table>
    I could not disagree more vigorously. Her chest is not terribly big, her appearance isn't inherently sexualized, and while some people may perceive her in a sexual light due to this thing or that thing.... In my opinion she's very different from someone like Leblanc on a basic level.

Admittedly I'm not a designer or creative, just a pro-badass-ladies sorta <s>robot</s> lady