@Morello since I know you're lurking

• Just wanted to say thank you for being so active on the forums - both you and Riot in general.

I recently started working with a group of friends and colleagues on an indie project - developing a video game. I'm the lead on game mechanics, and you and Xypherous talking shop on the forums has been an incredible stimulus/inspiration. (The thread about jobs@riot today has me really fired up =D)

So yeah, thanks for talking honestly, openly, and explicitly about game design, choices, thought processes, and systems. Even if its just a teeny tiny window into your operation, it has shown an incredible light on my work.

Also - project manager has me slated for future community manager -_______-
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by innervation View Post
    Just wanted to say thank you for being so active on the forums - both you and Riot in general.

I recently started working with a group of friends and colleagues on an indie project - developing a video game. I'm the lead on game mechanics, and you and Xypherous talking shop on the forums has been an incredible stimulus/inspiration. (The thread about jobs@riot today has me really fired up =D)

So yeah, thanks for talking honestly, openly, and explicitly about game design, choices, thought processes, and systems. Even if its just a teeny tiny window into your operation, it has shown an incredible light on my work.

Also - project manager has me slated for future community manager -_______-
    </td></tr></table>
    Awesome - I hope we've helped, even if just a little. Best of luck!