Wonder where Champion and Item names come from?

• B C
    Champions:

Ryze - Ryze (CEO) (Uses his computer and a blackberry SIMULTANEOUSLY)

Tryndamere - Tryndamere (CMO) (Likes Everquest)

Volibear - Travis 'Volibar' George (Gameplay Producer) (Worked for the evil Activision! He must be up to something)

Udyr - Steve 'Udyr' Mieczkowski (Associate Producer) (Likes nerdy sci-fi, I wonder which ones?)

Ezreal - Colt 'Ezreal' Hallam (Game designer) (Seriously this guy designed like 300 champions)

Veigar - Veigar Bouius (Senior QA Analyst) (His great great great grandfather was Odin, no joke)

Items:

Morellonomicon - Ryan 'Morello' Scott (Lead Designer) (Set fire to Microsoft QA department)

Guinsoo's Rageblade - Steve 'Guinsoo' Feak (Game Designer) (Rocks the Rubik's Cube)

Tamat - Andrew 'Tamat' Beegle (Lead Community Manager) (Grew up in Alaska and digs Sushi... moose sushi?)

Shurelia's Reverie - Miyuki 'Shurelia' Mitsuhashi (Married to Randuin) (Former Rioter)

Randuin's Omen - Robert 'Randuin' Liao (Married to Shurelia) (Former Rioter)

Ones I missed:

IXI Jacen IXI: Locket of the Iron Solari - Michael 'IronStylus' Maurino (Senior Concept Artist) (He prefers Diana to Leona make sure to mention that)

Your Persona: Statikk Shiv - Riot Statikk (Assistant Game Designer)

TuxedoMask95: Runaan's Hurricane - Devon 'Riot Runaan' Giehl (Associate Creative Designer)

I don't know Riot, did I miss any?
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by IXI Jacen IXI View Post
    I believe Locket of the Iron Solari and the Iron Solari skin for leona might be a reference to IronStylus.
    </td></tr></table>
    ...maybe.