Neon Strike Vi's visual bug

• Just noticed a bug with Vi in her second skin, she becomes blue (like an unfinished model, not a particle/buff) when she uses some abilities. Anyone else had this problem ?
  • I also noticed it this morning during a few games, but not last night, which is strange. Not just you noticing it.
  • Yeah, I was playing a game and my friend was like "Woah that's a cool effect!" then I was like.... "Uh... that's not supposed to happen I don't think."
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by NegaStoat View Post
    I think you have the longest job title out of any Red that posts, Gradius
    </td></tr></table>
    I think so too.... I was quite shocked when they actually used the WHOLE THING. Oh well!
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Trollzore View Post
    can i pet your forehead
    pls

gradius plz
    </td></tr></table>
    Someone did that during a class in college.... I was very bothered. Also because she did it out of the blue and I had only talked to her like ONCE before that :|
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nasdrovia499 View Post
    Thanks for the confirmation
    As for that job, I admit I'm very interested...If you don't mind, what do you do on a regular day ? Were you an employee when the series of hacks (Elo ladder messed up, summoner spells with no CD..) happened ?

AMA Riot Gradius pls ?
    </td></tr></table>
    I joined onto the team right during that time, mostly since I was doing my summer internship, I was more of an onlooker than anything. Really a lot of my job has to do with network and computer security. Pretty sweet job though, always new stuff to learn, and I love security, so I'm never bored.

As for an AMA, some day maybe, especially for people looking to start into infosec, since that's kind of where I'm at now, only been out of school for about 6 months now.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sizer View Post
    As someone who's been interested in infosec for awhile now, I'd love an AMA so much. Finally had everything line up to start college, so I'm just barely getting started with it. Security is my passion too
    </td></tr></table>
    Add me in game when you get the chance, I can chat with you there
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Vamp13 View Post
    thats like -10 cool factor, why not just start a thread and do an AMA and he can ask you the same stuff and you give out answers and we all participate and love it.
    </td></tr></table>
    The biggest concern with doing an AMA on GD would be the fact that so much of what I do can't really be gone into detail, it'd be kind of boring answering, "I can't really say much about that" for so many questions.