trying to decide what to buy.

• There are a few things I want,
    Battle Bunny riven
    Ezreal (and pulsefire)
    Shyvana
    Lee Sin,
    Then I want to gift my friend a skin but since i cant see his champs idk what to get,
    I'm buying the 30$ rp pack I think, what would be the most cost effective combination assuming i get him a 950rp skin. (and maybe if i buy ezreal with ip first)
  • I might be a bit biased, but I really love Riven. If you're looking for a good top laner, she's a lot of fun. Her Redeemed skin is also pretty nice in game as well (though I do like Battle Bunny).
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Morgageddon View Post
    You forget that they can't speak on a lot of matters. For instance, I'm sure that Gradius would have a lot of in ideas about the current pricing of champions/skins, or the balance issues for Season 3. However, that would only be an opinion, just like this is. Some Rioters are on and see good forum posts and respond, and some cannot.

Sad as it is, it is better not to have an opinion hashed up with fact, as too many mistakes can be made from that.

Thanks for posting Gradius, just keep the servers secure :P
    </td></tr></table>
    Haha I appreciate it I do WANT to post on a lot of things more related to my line of work, but due to sensitive nature, I can't really say much. As for things unrelated to what I do, it's really hard to give a solid "Riot Opinion" for just the reasons Morgageddon mentioned. I'm not an expert there.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by CaptBananas View Post
    I wasn't even truly trying to be sarcastic. I'm honestly pointing out that someone from Riot decided to chime in on ONE player being unable to decide on buying this or that.
    There are dozens of threads with the player base shouting from the rooftops for answers to problems that affect the meta of the game as a whole, and Riot has nothing to say?

That is at the core of what I was pointing out.
    </td></tr></table>
    Personally I try to comment on where I feel I can add the most value. If I catch a thread that I feel like I have something I can say, I try to reply. I would really hate to be a source of misinformation, or something along the lines of "I know the answer to this but I can't tell you." Though I may be a Rioter, I have so much going on at work that's my own responsibility that it's really hard for me to know everything else.