Dear Riot;

• I want to wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart! I have played for many many years and have shared your ups and downs. But I am very proud where this game has been going! There's still so much to do but I know eventually we will get there! This game has been amazing for me, and my friends to have somewhere to enjoy that actually challenges us on a day to day basis. Its almost like another small home for me. I look to your events, I look towards the new champion releases, I look towards the summoner showcase! So Thank you, every single one of you, who have made this game what it is today I wouldn't be here without any if you. I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas, An even greater New Year celebration, and most of all, I hope everyone strives to work as hard as they have this year, for next year!

Thank you Riot! Enjoy the season!
  • Thank you! We do it all for you guys.

And Happy Holidays, Season's Greetings, Merry Christmas and more to you as well. Enjoy your Christmas break however you see fit! Personally, there's a big family dinner out there calling my name... (I can't wait!)