Chronic lack of Sowrd and Shield characters

• Only leona, who is my favorite though. I like everything about her, coincidentally also that she uses sword and shield.
  • Huh, I thought I was the only one who liked the standard armor, sword and shield combo.

Can.. can we make more strong ladies?
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Rollerball View Post
    Only leona, who is my favorite though. I like everything about her, coincidentally also that she uses sword and shield.
    </td></tr></table>
    yeah, while i do think it's really cool that leona has a sword and shield, she isn't 'greek enough' to keep me from wanting more. :3
    sns was one of my favorite weapon types from monster hunter portable 2g (and frontier), so personally i'd love to see another sns champion one day.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Arctanus View Post
    How were you playing Frontier? Isn't it Japan only? Are you getting 3 Ultimate for the WiiU/3DS?
    </td></tr></table>
    i know enough japanese to play mhf and run missions with japanese players. also, i used a japanese vpn service. and yes, i'm totally buying the new version(s) this spring!

okay, no more mh chat in this thread from me! i don't want to derail this nice thread.