Riot all the many new login screens are great but...

• Why so recently are they changed like every week or even couple of days? Lately we had Syndra's login screen with music up for a while. Then we had Kha'zix for a good chunk of time again with different custom animations and music. Elise came with an amazing narrative and she stayed for a while plus looked bad ass tapping her fingers on her chair. Then Zed came but he didn't stay up as long as the other two. Again lots of work went into his login page. We had Nocturne's legendary skin up all decked out too for a few days then Nami came. Now Nami's was really nice because her music was more upbeat this time around and the water background was awesome. Her's didn't last long either I think a few days too now Fiddle's festive splash went up. Again, same thing few days at most now Vi is out with an awesome full song behind her.

The reason why this concerns me is that it seems lately the awesome login screens aren't given the time they deserve to be up and admired. I especially wanted Nami's to stay up for a while because of her great art design of the splash with the animations but also the music. It feels like a lot of work went into these but they aren't being appreciated as much as they should in my opinion. A login screen like Vi's should definitely last at least a week or two because of how much effort was put into it (not saying the others lacked as much effort but having a full song with lyrics is pretty cool).

Maybe Riot has a full team or group of people dedicated to making these login beauties only. I just figure Riot has a lot on the plate for things to focus on maybe diverting from making new login screens constantly would be a good idea. This way people can appreciate something awesome like Vi's. I'd hate to see it go away after a few days because of how Riot may want to promote legacy skins and have a bunch of legacy skins on a splash moving around to another piece of custom music right away.

What are your thoughts everyone?
  • Thanks JeromeStyle! A lot of work does go into creating the login screens and sometimes they get shuffled off quicker than we'd like, but that's just the nature of the release schedule that they've got to be moved along to make way for new content. Don't worry- you'll get Vi for a while longer as we wrap up the holidays.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Kungfu Gopher View Post
    Thanks JeromeStyle! A lot of work does go into creating the login screens and sometimes they get shuffled off quicker than we'd like, but that's just the nature of the release schedule that they've got to be moved along to make way for new content. Don't worry- you'll get Vi for a while longer as we wrap up the holidays.
    </td></tr></table>
    I know this guy!
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by NJ Gamer View Post
    connections
    </td></tr></table>
    Actually Kungfu Gopher and I went to collage together. We were BFF's in art school =D