2k wins in normal

• Hello community!

I've playing for awhile now (ya ..maybe a little too much haha) and i just got my 1999th win in normal. One of my wishes for this game would be to play with someone from Riot! I've been pleased to play with one pro so far (elementz..good guy) but never played with someone from riot..even if i've been around just a little after the beta was over. Since we don't have acheivement or gift for high milestones..hopefully this reach one of these guys out there! Anyone who'd like to join me if a rioter comes are welcome!

Thank you for reading!
    One old timer...
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by BurstDemon View Post
    :P hopefully so~ Don't wanna give a false title of the thread either, lol. anywayz, another bump from me~ And i still see it as if this get's enough bumps that riot will wonder what's up and look at it
    </td></tr></table>
    I would be happy to do it, but not sure exactly when since it's NYE. Will you be around tomorrow? I can look for you then, or later in the week otherwise.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by BurstDemon View Post
    Now I don't know what to do xD. My main reason of staying up was to constantly bump this...

Edit: Added you BnA DeadBolt in game, suppose I'll add Schmick as well in case we get to play tomorrow. Took a while but we did it.
    </td></tr></table>
    Friended you in game. I think you are afk right now. Ping me when you return.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Vyzen View Post
    What the ****, Schmick? I made a post when I hit 2k wins and no rioter responded for 4 days ._.

I'm sad now
    </td></tr></table>
    As I have stated before, there is a huge wall of posts on the forums. It's impossible to see every request. Having people get angry at us, and cuss us out, for trying our best to be accommodating, but being unable to catch and reply to them all doesn't feel good. : (
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by BnA DeadBolt View Post
    I'll add you on my list Burst when i'll be back home to play with you guys
    </td></tr></table>
    Okay, I added you too. Will you be home today or later in the week?
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by BnA DeadBolt View Post
    I will probably be on all day January 2nd. Then, it will all depends on my wife schedule (haha). Are you guys usually playing more during day or night? I could try to be there when you will most likely be on.
    </td></tr></table>
    Definitely play more at night. Working all day. : )