fake GM

• So i played with a guy named GMDeadMau5 and he was claiming to be a GM in queue and would ban all of us unless he got to play mid. How do I go about reporting this to riot?
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by ritual91 View Post
    So i played with a guy named GMDeadMau5 and he was claiming to be a GM in queue and would ban all of us unless he got to play mid. How do I go about reporting this to riot?
    </td></tr></table>
    We don't use GM as an official monicker at all. Still, he's still attempting -- poorly -- to sound official. Feel free to report for inappropriate name and mention his attitude in the note.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by LeapingLion View Post
    idk man... this sounds fishy..
    </td></tr></table>
    Don't worry. I can confirm he's real.

Wait, but how do you know this is really me?
  • League of Legends 1.73 Patch Notes:
    Phreak has been replaced by a semi-animatronic sockpuppet. Pay no attention to the <s>robot</s> person behind the scenes pulling the strings and pressing the buttons.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gnomis Pervertus View Post
    Welcome, to the champion spotlight for Sockpuppet, the tons of damage dealer jungling animatronic robot sock puppet.

FILTHY MEATBAGS WILL BE DELETED.

BUILD TRIFORCE. DEAL PLETHORA OF DAMAGE.

END OF LINE.

... okay, attempt at humour is over. ¬_¬
    </td></tr></table>

I enjoyed it, especially the END OF LINE bit.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Everlasting View Post
    thats an long ass title
    </td></tr></table>
    I get this every time

Brb talking to player support for a title edit, or the boss for a promotion.
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Borathien View Post
    it isn't you, you were voiced by pendragon. for all we know you might be some random model named david
    </td></tr></table>
    Ooh I'm a model? Nice!