New Lightbringer Passive: No Shrooms for Teemo

• ...what, you think I'm making a gag topic?

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/01/12-pbe-update.html

The Lightbringer

New Unique Passive: Nearby Stealthed enemy traps are revealed.

No idea if 'stealthed' also includes 'in the bushes' yet or not. Regardless, I really really hope this change survives PBE and makes it to Live. Happy Dom days if so. XD
  • It currently DOES include brush. Might change that if it's excessive.
  • I'll fix it to not reveal traps in brush unless you're in it too
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Sykomyke View Post
    I like the changes but instead of countering a champ who is OP right now...BALANCE HIM. AP Ratios are his spells are absurd. And NERF BFT. It needs to have a TON of changes put to it. Make it so that aoe,dots only do 1/2 the burn damage. It needs to be looked at like Rylais did. AoE/traps/DoT spells need to have a lesser burn effect. It's not rocket science Riot.
    </td></tr></table>
    He's much less problematic on Summoner's Rift, which is where champion balance is directed. We're not going to wreck him on SR because he's too strong on Dominion or Twisted Treeline. A competent Teemo player still has plenty of tools even without depending on minefields.
  • Quote:
    <table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset; padding:10px;">
    Originally Posted by Jixson View Post
    I don't want to throw this off, but wasn't the reason Mundo was obliterated so long ago because he dominated TT?

So, you really can't say that line is true.
    </td></tr></table>
    Wasn't here when it happened, so I can't comment on it. What I said is how we currently operate though.